Our Arts & Letters Zoom Chats invite you into the homes and studios of local artists and authors.
November marks the publication of author Frank De Luca’s new book!
Kindness: A guide for humans based on the Enneagram
The wisdom in this beautiful and engaging book is drawn from the Enneagram, a system of nine fundamental ways of viewing life. In learning about how other people think, you can…
- appreciate that not everyone thinks the same way you do
- learn not to take other people’s behavior personally
- see why certain relationships challenge you more than others
- learn how to respond rather than react in most situations
- expand your empathy toward others
- increase your skills in relating to all types of people
- deepen your connection with the people that matter to you
- laugh more
In this Zoom session, Arts & Letters host Ginna BB Gordon talks with Frank and his two collaborators on the book, designer Ken Gregg and illustrator Nancy Bardos.
Join us online!
Friday, November 12 at 5:00 pm Pacific