Join us as Jacksonville, Oregon celebrates the spirit of the Victorian Christmas season!
- TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY: Saturday, November 27th at New City Hall @ 5pm Join us as we commence the 2021 Victorian Christmas season with our tree lighting ceremony. Enjoy community christmas carols, the lighting of our town tree and a possibly event a visit from a special guest! (206 N. 5th St)
- “After the Tree Lighting Party” at the Jacksonville Community Center- starts after the tree lighting till 8pm
- VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS PARADE: Saturday, December 4th at 10am along California St.
- FATHER CHRISTMAS: On weekends between November 28th – December 19th you can take family pictures with Father Christmas and enjoy musical entertainment as you stroll the streets doing your holiday shopping. There is no charge for taking pictures with Father Christmas. We ask that all those 5+ wear a face covering and observe social distancing guidelines while waiting in line. You are welcome to take your own photos as there is no professional photographer. You will find Father Christmas on the 3rd St/California St. entrance of Beekman Bank 11am-4pm.
- MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT AROUND TOWN:
December 11th @ 11am-12:30pm: Dale Engle (caroling)
December 12th @ 11am-12:30pm: Southern Oregon Scottish Band; 2-4pm: Joshua Smith
December 18th @ 12:30-2pm: Bob Haworth
December 19th @ 11am-12:30pm: Heather Hutton & Alexa Nowitzky; 2-4pm: Malinka
- TOY DRIVE: 11/10-12/13: Stop-by Brodie Dental from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Thursday to pick-up an Angel Tree Gift Tag from the holiday tree in the lobby. Then return an unwrapped gift matching the information provided on the tag to the dental office or to the Salvation Army, where it will be distributed in time for Christmas. Angel Tree Gifts may be dropped-off at Brodie Dental or the Salvation Army through December 13th. Brodie Dental (541-899-8833) is conveniently located at 305 Shafer Lane, Jacksonville
- BEEKMAN HOUSE MUSEUM: November 27-December 19 will be opening the 1873 Beekman House Museum every weekend for Jacksonville’s Victorian Christmas celebration. Tours are $5 per person and will be offered every 15 minutes from 12 to 3pm, but to keep everyone safe, we’re limiting tour groups to 6 people and observing all COVID protocols. Reservations are strongly encouraged!
- NEW! TROLLEY HOLIDAY LIGHTS TOUR: Get into the holiday spirit with family and friends this Christmas. Sing-a-long to your favorite songs as you are guided through all of the neighborhood highlights in East Medford.
- CURRENT AVAILABILITY as of 12/5/21:
- 12/8 @5pm
- Time: 5pm; 7:30pm (tour is approx. 1hr 45 min)
- # of visitors: Tours will be booked out as a private tour ONLY and holds up to 20 guests. Price: $450. We will call you to confirm reservation. Reservations are booked once payment has been received.
- Submit reservation request below. Please pick your top 3 choices (and times). If you are flexible, please indicate.
- Trolley pick-up and drop off at Harry & David Store in Medford (1314 Center Dr Ste A, Medford). Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- CURRENT AVAILABILITY as of 12/5/21:
DONATIONS: If you would like to help support our Victorian Christmas celebrations, please donate here
Holiday Shopping in Jacksonville
And where better to do your holiday shopping? Local shops times are imbued with holiday cheer and they have everything you will need to complete your holiday shopping. Additionally, the local restaurants and tasting rooms offer special holiday fare. And all of these establishments are independently owned. So you are guaranteed a personal experience.
- Community Caroling & Tree Lighting – Saturday, November 27th at 5:00 pm
(available for viewing on Facebook: @jacksonvilleoregon and Instgram: @visitjacksonvilleoregon)
- Christmas Parade – Saturday, December 4th at 10:00 am (along California St.)
The Victorian Christmas Celebration is coordinated by the Jacksonville Oregon Chamber of Commerce and Business Association which can be reached by calling 541-899-8118 or emailing email@example.com. It takes a village to put on this celebration and we welcome all types of help! If you would like to contribute to help support Victorian Chrismas, please DONATE HERE.
Thank you for all of our community and business donors including:
GOLD SPONSORS: O’Connor Law, Bella Union Restaurant, Carefree Buffalo, The Cotton Broker, Thronton Engineering, Cycle Analysis
SILVER SPONSORS: Historic Jacksonville, Jacksonville Review, WillowCreek, Jacksonville Company, Artist & Gardener, Christian Discount Store, Pico’s Worldwide, Art Presence, Angelica Day Spa, LaBoheme, Duncan Cottage, Scheffel’s Toys
GENERAL SPONSORS: Dr. Rex Miller, DMD, PC, Linda Kestner, Warren Lodge #10, ELan Guest Suites, Jacksonville Vision Clinic
Come join us in historic, charming Jacksonville Oregon to celebrate the holidays the old fashioned way!