Join us as Jacksonville, Oregon celebrates the spirit of the 2022 Victorian Christmas season!
- TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY: Saturday, November 26th at New City Hall @ 5pm Join us as we commence the 2022 Victorian Christmas season with our tree lighting ceremony. Enjoy community Christmas carols, the lighting of our town tree and a possibly even a visit from a special guest! (206 N. 5th St)
VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS PARADE: Saturday, December 3rd at 10am along California St. We’re looking for community organization and business parade participants. If you would like to participate, please complete this form
- FATHER CHRISTMAS: On weekends between November 27th – December 18th you can take family pictures with Father Christmas and enjoy musical entertainment as you stroll the streets doing your holiday shopping. There is no charge for taking pictures with Father Christmas. You are welcome to take your own photos as there is no professional photographer. You will find Father Christmas on the 3rd St/California St. entrance of Beekman Bank 11am-4pm.
- MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT AROUND TOWN: TBD
- TOY DRIVE: @ Brodie Dental. Pick-up an Angel Tree Gift Tag from the holiday tree in the lobby. Then return an unwrapped gift matching the information provided on the tag to the dental office or to the Salvation Army, where it will be distributed in time for Christmas. Brodie Dental (541-899-8833) is conveniently located at 305 Shafer Lane, Jacksonville
- BEEKMAN HOUSE MUSEUM TOURS: Dates: TBD
- TROLLEY HOLIDAY LIGHTS TOUR: Get into the holiday spirit with family and friends this Christmas. Sing-a-long to your favorite songs as you are guided through all of the neighborhood highlights in East Medford.
- Time: 5pm; 7:30pm (tour is approx. 1hr 30 min)
- # of visitors: Tours will be booked out as a private tour ONLY and holds up to 20 guests. Reservations are booked once payment has been received.
DONATIONS: If you would like to help support our Victorian Christmas celebrations, please donate here
Holiday Shopping in Jacksonville
And where better to do your holiday shopping? Local shops times are imbued with holiday cheer and they have everything you will need to complete your holiday shopping. Additionally, the local restaurants and tasting rooms offer special holiday fare. And all of these establishments are independently owned. So you are guaranteed a personal experience.
The Victorian Christmas Celebration is coordinated by the Jacksonville Oregon Chamber of Commerce and Business Association which can be reached by calling 541-899-8118 or emailing email@example.com. It takes a village to put on this celebration and we welcome all types of help! If you would like to contribute to help support Victorian Christmas, please DONATE HERE.
Thank you for all of our community and business donors including our 2021 sponsors:
GOLD SPONSORS: O’Connor Law, Bella Union Restaurant, Carefree Buffalo, The Cotton Broker, Thronton Engineering, Cycle Analysis
SILVER SPONSORS: Historic Jacksonville, Jacksonville Review, WillowCreek, Jacksonville Company, Artist & Gardener, Christian Discount Store, Pico’s Worldwide, Art Presence, Angelica Day Spa, LaBoheme, Duncan Cottage, Scheffel’s Toys, Belita Space
GENERAL SPONSORS: Dr. Rex Miller, DMD, PC, Linda Kestner, Warren Lodge #10, ELan Guest Suites, Jacksonville Vision Clinic
Come join us in historic, charming Jacksonville Oregon to celebrate the holidays the old fashioned way!