Join us as Jacksonville, Oregon celebrates the holidays and our past with Victorian Christmas.
- Tree Lighting: Saturday, November 27th at City Hall
- Victorian Christmas Parade: Saturday, December 4th on California St. If you would like to participate in this year’s parade, please complete this form.
- FATHER CHRISTMAS: On weekends between November 27th – December 19th you can take family pictures with Father Christmas and enjoy musical entertainment as you stroll the streets doing your holiday shopping. There is no charge for taking pictures with Father Christmas. We ask that all those 5+ wear a face covering and observe social distancing guidelines while waiting in line. You are welcome to take your own photos as there is no professional photographer. You will find Father Christmas on the 3rd St/California St. entrance of Beekman Bank 11am-4pm.
2. Horse drawn wagon rides at City Hall on 5th St on Saturdays 12pm-4pm.
Tonka And Mato with Horse Drawn Wagon Rides are back in town for our Victorian Christmas season!
– $10.00 per person, 2 and under free (must ride on lap).
– Cash debit and credit accepted.
– Meet at the Jacksonville City Hall on 5th/C Street, across from the Mustard Seed Cafe.
**If you need a blanket, please bring one**
Twilight Ride: 1 hr History/Christmas light tour in Jacksonville (2-4 people)
Other wagons avail for larger groups. Call Garry for pricing and reserve you spot. 541-660-4835
3. MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT AROUND TOWN: To be announced
If you would like to help support our Victorian Christmas celebrations, please donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/victorian-christmas
Holiday Shopping in Jacksonville
And where better to do your holiday shopping? Local shops times are imbued with holiday cheer and they have everything you will need to complete your holiday shopping. Additionally, the local restaurants and tasting rooms offer special holiday fare. And all of these establishments are independently owned. So you are guaranteed a personal experience.
- Community Caroling & Tree Lighting – Saturday, November 27th at 5:00 pm
(available for viewing on Facebook: @jacksonvilleoregon and Instgram: @visitjacksonvilleoregon)
- Christmas Parade – Saturday, December 4th at 10:00 am
- If you would like to participate, please complete this form
The Victorian Christmas Celebration is coordinated by the Jacksonville Oregon Chamber of Commerce and Business Association which can be reached by calling 541-899-8118 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It takes a village to put on this celebration and we welcome all types of help! If you would like to contribute to help support Victorian Chrismas, please donate here.
Come join us in historic, charming Jacksonville Oregon to celebrate the holidays the old fashioned way!