Join us as Jacksonville, Oregon celebrates the spirit of the 2023 Victorian Christmas season!
- TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY: Saturday, November 25th at New City Hall @ 5pm Join us as we commence the 2023 Victorian Christmas season with our tree lighting ceremony. Enjoy community Christmas carols, the lighting of our town tree and possibly even a visit from a special guest! (206 N. 5th St)
- VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS PARADE: Saturday, December 2nd at 10am along California St. We’re looking for local businesses, community organizations and non-profits to participate. Sign-up here Form
- FATHER CHRISTMAS: On weekends between November 26th – December 17th, you can take family pictures with Father Christmas and enjoy musical entertainment as you stroll the streets doing your holiday shopping. There is no charge for taking pictures with Father Christmas. You are welcome to take your own photos as there is no professional photographer. You will find Father Christmas on the 3rd St/California St. entrance of Beekman Bank 11am-4pm.
- MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT AROUND TOWN: schedule TBD
- NARRATED HISTORICAL TROLLEY TOURS: Saturdays and Sundays only starting December 2nd through December 30th. *No tours on December 24th. Times are 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm and 2:30pm. No 10:30am tours on Sundays *Due to the parade on Dec. 2nd, the first tour starts at 12:30pm. Purchase tickets at the Visitor Center at 185 N. Oregon Street. (next to the Post Office)
- TOY DRIVE: @ Brodie Dental. Pick-up an Angel Tree Gift Tag from the holiday tree in the lobby. Then return an unwrapped gift matching the information provided on the tag to the dental office or to the Salvation Army, where it will be distributed in time for Christmas. Brodie Dental (541-899-8833) is conveniently located at 305 Shafer Lane, Jacksonville
- BEEKMAN HOUSE VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS TOURS: Weekends November 25 – December 17 12pm – 3pm. Learn the 19th Century origins of our Christmas traditions when miners, settlers, and merchants from around the world came to Jacksonville, bringing their customs with them.
- TROLLEY HOLIDAY LIGHTS TOUR: Get into the holiday spirit with family and friends this Christmas. Sing-along to your favorite songs as you are guided through all of the neighborhood highlights in East Medford. Tour includes a festive holiday treat for all.
- Time: 5:30pm; 7: 00pm (tour is approx. 1hr)
- # of visitors: Tours will be booked out as a private tour ONLY. We have two trolleys available. One holds up to 20 people and the other holds up to 30 people. Reservations are booked once payment has been received. Tickets available on November 1st. Tickets available here.
DONATIONS:As a small town Chamber of Commerce, we need the help of our community near and far to help financially support our events. Visit us in town this holiday season and remember to shop local. Thank you for your generous donations!
If you would like to help support our Victorian Christmas celebrations, please donate here.
You can also send in check donations to: Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 33, Jacksonville, OR 97530
Holiday Shopping in Jacksonville
And where better to do your holiday shopping? Local shops times are imbued with holiday cheer and they have everything you will need to complete your holiday shopping. Additionally, the local restaurants and tasting rooms offer special holiday fare. And all of these establishments are independently owned. So you are guaranteed a personal experience.
The Victorian Christmas Celebration is coordinated by the Jacksonville Oregon Chamber of Commerce and Business Association which can be reached by calling 541-899-8118 or emailing email@example.com. It takes a village to put on this celebration and we welcome all types of help! If you would like to contribute to help support Victorian Christmas, please DONATE HERE.
Come join us in historic, charming Jacksonville Oregon to celebrate the holidays the old fashioned way!