- TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY: Saturday, November 27th at New City Hall @ 5pm Join us as we commence the 2021 Victorian Christmas season with our tree lighting ceremony. Enjoy community christmas carols, the lighting of our town tree and a possibly event a visit from a special guest! (206 N. 5th St)
- “After the Tree Lighting Party” at the Jacksonville Community Center- starts after the tree lighting till 8pm
- VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS PARADE: Saturday, December 4th on California St. If you would like to participate in this year’s parade, please complete this form.
- FATHER CHRISTMAS: On weekends between November 27th – December 19th you can take family pictures with Father Christmas and enjoy musical entertainment as you stroll the streets doing your holiday shopping. There is no charge for taking pictures with Father Christmas. We ask that all those 5+ wear a face covering and observe social distancing guidelines while waiting in line. You are welcome to take your own photos as there is no professional photographer. You will find Father Christmas on the 3rd St/California St. entrance of Beekman Bank 11am-4pm.
- NEW! TROLLEY HOLIDAY LIGHTS TOUR: Get into the holiday spirit with family and friends this Christmas. Sing-a-long to your favorite songs as you are guided through all of the neighborhood highlights in East Medford. Reserve your private trolley tour
- Dates: Daily 12/3-12/23
- Time: 5pm; 7:30pm (tour is approx. 1hr 45 min)
- MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT AROUND TOWN: To be announced
- TOY DRIVE: 11/10-12/13: Stop-by Brodie Dental from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Thursday to pick-up an Angel Tree Gift Tag from the holiday tree in the lobby. Then return an unwrapped gift matching the information provided on the tag to the dental office or to the Salvation Army, where it will be distributed in time for Christmas. Angel Tree Gifts may be dropped-off at Brodie Dental or the Salvation Army through December 13th. Brodie Dental (541-899-8833) is conveniently located at 305 Shafer Lane, Jacksonville
- BEEKMAN HOUSE MUSEUM: November 27-December 19 will be opening the 1873 Beekman House Museum every weekend for Jacksonville’s Victorian Christmas celebration. Tours are $5 per person and will be offered every 15 minutes from 12 to 3pm, but to keep everyone safe, we’re limiting tour groups to 6 people and observing all COVID protocols. Reservations are strongly encouraged!
Happy Holidays! We are excited to once again host our annual Victorian Christmas festivities in Jacksonville.
This year we will be hosting our Tree Lighting Ceremony, Parade, Father Christmas, cider stand, trolley Christmas light tours, musicians and so much more!
Visit us in town this holiday season and remember to shop local. Thank you for your generous donations!
Jacksonville Oregon Chamber of Commerce & Business Association Visitor Information Center
185 North Oregon Street
P.O. Box 33
Jacksonville, Oregon 97530
Visitor Information Center hours: